Northridge Young Adults is a collective of 18/20s with a demographic that ranges from college students and young professionals, to singles and married (pre-kids). Our mission is to foster a consistent social gathering place for young adults at Northridge Church.
- October 28 @ 7PM
- @ 76 East Ridge Rd. Rochester, NY 14621
- Park at Irondequoit Campus and follow the signs to the party
- Costume Contest! Winner will receive a prize!
- Judges will pick the best costume at the end of the night. You do not have to be present to win. We will contact the winner to give them their prize!
- Snacks and drinks will be provided
- Come and go as you please :)
Wait. Is this just Community Groups?
Northridge Young Adults truly desires to generate opportunities for social connections. Although we are not a community group, we are designed purely for relationships in a casual setting. We see the value of creating events where fellowship takes place and relationships are built ultimately leading to community group participation. We are convinced that community groups are the best place to apply the Bible to life and care for eachother. We would absolutely love to further connect you!
Not in a community group and want to learn more?